Do you wondering about how to upload HD videos to Facebook, what are the best ways for uploading these videos?
To keep it simple we will show you the uploading of the HD video to Facebook through different platforms like using Windows, Android, and IOS.
We all know that Facebook has a huge base of users across the globe with multiple languages. Users use the platform from different variety of devices like web app and smartphones.
So what is the meaning of uploading a video in HD?
Usually when we try to upload video on Facebook. Facebook will reduce the quality of the video in order to optimize according to the bandwidth and the low data usages.
Most of the users just want to upload HD videos to their page or profile to provide better User experience, for you might want to simply follow the guide below:
How To Upload HD Video To Facebook On Android?
So you must be having a question, why we cannot upload HD videos on Facebook directly?
You can do that by simply using this smartphone app, the default option of uploading HD video is disabled in the app so users need to enable it.
Unfortunately, this option is not available in the web app, there you have to use a high-quality video setting.
Follow the steps below to enable the option:
- Open and log in to the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Now Navigate to three horizontal lines on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on the Settings and Privacy option.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Scroll down and click on the Media and Contacts option.
- Again scroll down to video and photo settings.
- Now enable the video upload HD option by the toggle button.
How To Upload HD Video To Facebook On IOS?
Fortunately, the Facebook platform is provided similar types of options in the iPhone IOS platform.
Below are the steps to follow and enable HD upload option in iOS platform.
- Open and login into the Facebook app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the More option at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and select settings and then account settings.
- Now tap on the option of videos and photos.
- Enable the toggle option of upload HD.
How To Upload The HD Video To Facebook on Desktop?
Sometimes user wants to upload the video through Facebook web app which only works on desktop and they want to have high quality videos loaded through their web browser.
In that case you can follow simple tips below:
- Open the Facebook web app in your browser.
- In order to upload high-quality video, what we need is a real high-quality video that is reduced in size to optimize for the bandwidth and low data usage.
- You can also do that by simply creating a short high-quality video or by using software like Handbrake to reduce the size but not quality.
- After you have your video ready, you can use the general process to upload the video.
The optimal length of the video should be shorter than 120 minutes India penis size of the video should be less than 3GB.
How To Upload HD Videos On Facebook Page
Whenever you want to upload HD video on your Facebook page, always try to upload short videos which are optimized by some software like handbrake.
It is important because Facebook compresses your videos no matter what, which results in reducing the quality. Follow The below steps to upload the HD Video:
- Open your Facebook page.
- Create a photo/video post for the timeline.
- Select the video that you created who the Optimization and upload it to the platform.
- Above in the screenshot, simply click on the Post button.
How To Upload HD Photo To Facebook On Android?
- Open and login into the Facebook app.
- Navigate to the three horizontal lines on the right side.
- Scroll down and select the Settings and Privacy option.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Scroll down and select the media and contacts option
- Scroll to video and photo settings.
- Now enable the Photo upload HD option by the toggle button.
Why Is My Video Blurry Or Pixelated When Uploaded To Facebook?
It happens due to the compression of the video which Facebook does when your upload the video, it happens cause algorithm has to compress the quality in order to process. One thing you can try to upload the video through smartphone by enabling the “Upload HD Video” option in Setting.
How Do I Upload HD Video To Facebook 2021?
In order to upload HD video to Facebook in 2021, you simple have to do it through smartphone app, cause does not contain the required options.
Go to the setting then media and contacts and enable the upload HD video option.
What Video Quality is Good for Facebook?
Facebook typically support all kind of video files, but the appropriate recommendation would be the video in MP4 format.
The resolution could be 1080p or less then that, Facebook supports file size upto 10 GB, usually to upload the larger file, it takes time and fast internet connection.
The length video must be less then 240m minutes long.