If you’re looking for answers on how to cancel Nest Aware, you’ve come to the right place.
Depending on how you originally purchased your subscription, the process for cancellation may vary.
However, canceling your subscription is a straightforward process that you can easily complete by following a few simple steps.
If you purchased your Nest Aware subscription directly from Google Nest, you can cancel your subscription in the Google Store or in the Google Home app.
If you’re unsure where to begin, don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of canceling your Nest Aware subscription, step-by-step.
Whether you’re looking to cancel your subscription because you no longer need it or you’ve found a better alternative, we’re here to help.
How To Cancel Nest Aware
If you no longer need Nest Aware and want to cancel your subscription, you can do it in just a few steps.
Follow the instructions below to cancel your subscription.
Accessing Your Google Account
To cancel your Nest Aware subscription, you will need to access your Google account.
If you don’t remember your login information, you can reset your password or retrieve your username by following the instructions on the Google login page.
Navigating To Nest Service
Once you have logged into your Google account, navigate to the Nest service.
You can access Nest by going to the Google Home app or by visiting the Nest website.
If you are using the Google Home app, tap on the Nest icon to access the service.
If you are using the Nest website, log in with your Google account and select the Nest service.
After you have accessed the Nest service, follow these steps to cancel your Nest Aware subscription:
- Click on the account icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Services” and then select “Nest Aware.”
- Scroll down to the “Subscription” section and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
Note that if you cancel your subscription before the end of your billing cycle, you will still be charged for the remaining days of your subscription.
Once your subscription has been canceled, you will no longer have access to the features of Nest Aware.
Effects Of Cancellation
Once you cancel your Nest Aware subscription, your Nest devices will still work as usual, but you will lose access to the features that Nest Aware provides, such as cloud storage for video recordings and advanced motion detection.
If you have a Nest Cam or Nest Hello, you will still be able to view live video feeds, but you won’t be able to access the recorded footage that was stored in the cloud.
Reactivating Nest Aware
If you change your mind and want to reactivate your Nest Aware subscription, you can do so at any time.
Simply sign in to your Nest account and go to the Nest Aware subscription page.
From there, you can select the subscription plan that you want and follow the prompts to reactivate your subscription.
Keep in mind that if you reactivate your subscription, you will be charged the full subscription fee for the current billing period, even if you only use it for a few days.
Troubleshooting Cancellation Issues
If you are experiencing issues canceling your Nest Aware subscription, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:
- Double-check that you are using the correct login credentials for your Nest account.
- If you are unsure of your login information, you can try resetting your password.
- Check that your payment information is up-to-date and valid.
- If your payment method is declined, you will not be able to cancel your subscription.
- Make sure that you are canceling your subscription within the appropriate timeframe.
- Depending on your subscription plan, you may need to cancel a certain number of days before your next billing cycle in order to avoid being charged for the following month.
- If you are still having issues canceling your Nest Aware subscription, you can contact Nest customer support for assistance.
- They can help you troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on how to cancel your subscription.
By following these troubleshooting steps, you should be able to successfully cancel your Nest Aware subscription without any issues.
If you’re looking to cancel your Nest Aware subscription, there are a few things you should know.
- Depending on how you purchased your subscription, the process for canceling it may vary.
- If you purchased your subscription directly from Nest, you can cancel it through your Nest account.
- If you purchased it through a partner, you’ll need to contact the partner to cancel.
- To cancel your Nest Aware subscription through your Nest account, log in to your account and go to the “Subscriptions” section.
- From there, you can select the subscription you want to cancel and follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
- If you’re looking to switch from a Nest Aware 1st gen subscription to the latest Nest Aware subscription (2nd gen), you can do so through your Nest account.
- When you switch, you’ll receive a prorated refund for any unused time on your current subscription.
Remember to turn off auto-renewal to avoid being charged for future subscription periods.
Keep in mind that canceling your subscription means you’ll lose access to any features that are exclusive to Nest Aware.