If you have a business with a physical location, it’s important to keep your Google Business Profile up to date by knowing how to change Google Business hours on your listing.
Fortunately, changing your business hours on Google is a quick and easy process.
To start, you’ll need to log in to your Google My Business account and navigate to your Business Profile.
From there, you can edit your business hours directly on Google Search and Maps.
You can also use Google Maps to mark your business as closed for specific dates or set special hours for holidays or other events.
It’s important to keep your business hours up to date, as inaccurate information can lead to frustrated customers and lost business.
By taking a few minutes to update your hours on Google, you can ensure that your customers always know when you’re open and ready to serve them.
How To Change Google Business Hours
Changing your business hours on Google is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps.
Here’s how to do it:
Navigate To The Info Section
First, you need to navigate to your business profile on Google.
You can do this by searching for your business on Google and clicking on the “Own this business?” link or by logging into your Google My Business account.
Once you’re on your business profile, click on the “Info” tab.
Click On Edit Hours
Under the “Info” tab, you’ll see a section for “Hours”.
Click on the pencil icon to edit your business hours.
Set New Business Hours
You can set new business hours for each day of the week by clicking on the day and selecting the opening and closing times.
If you have different hours on different days, you can set special hours for those days.
You can also set your business to be open 24 hours by selecting the “Opens” and “Closes” checkboxes next to each day.
After you’ve set your new business hours, be sure to click the “Apply” button to save your changes.
Your new hours will be updated on Google within a few hours.
That’s it! With these simple steps, you can easily change your business hours on Google and keep your customers informed of when you’re open for business.
Tips To Accurately Update Google Business Hours
If you’re a business owner, keeping your Google Business hours updated is important for your customers to know when they can visit your store.
Here are some tips to help you accurately update your Google Business hours:
Consider Different Hours For Different Days
Your business may have different hours on weekends, holidays, or other special occasions.
Make sure to update your Google Business hours for each day to avoid any confusion for your customers.
You can also add special hours for holidays or other events.
Update For Holidays And Special Events
It’s important to update your Google Business hours for holidays and special events.
This can include days when your business is closed or has different hours than usual. You can update your holiday hours in advance so that your customers are aware of any changes.
Updating your Google Business hours is important for your customers to know when they can visit your store.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your Google Business hours are accurate and up-to-date.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
Changes Not Showing Up
If you have updated your business hours on your Google Business Profile, but the changes are not showing up, there could be a few reasons for this.
- First, make sure that you have saved the changes you made.
- If you did not hit the save button, your changes will not be reflected on your profile.
- Second, it may take some time for the changes to show up on your profile.
- Google needs to verify the changes before they are published, and this process can take up to 3 days.
- If you have waited for more than 3 days and your changes are still not showing up, try logging out of your Google account and clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Then, log back in and check your profile again.
Unable To Edit Hours
If you are having trouble editing your business hours on your Google Business Profile, there could be a few reasons for this.
- First, make sure that you are logged into the correct Google account that has access to your business profile.
- If you are logged into the wrong account, you will not be able to make any changes.
- Second, check to see if your profile has been verified by Google.
- If your profile has not been verified, you will not be able to edit any information on it.
- If you have verified your profile and are still unable to edit your hours, try logging out of your Google account and clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Then, log back in and try editing your hours again.
- If none of these solutions work, contact Google support for further assistance.
If you need to change the business hours on your Google Business Profile, it’s a straightforward process.
- First, sign in to your profile with the email that has access to it.
- Then, you can edit the days and hours you’re available, and tick the box on the days your business is closed.
- You can set 24-hour business hours or specify different hours for different days of the week.
- If you need to mark your business as closed for a holiday, you can do so under “Holiday hours.”
- After each change you make, be sure to select “Save” to update your profile.
- If you find incorrect information on someone else’s local business profile, you can suggest an edit to fix it.
By following these steps, you can ensure that your customers have accurate information about when your business is open and available to serve them.