Are you struggling know how to copy a link from YouTube?
Whether you want to share a video with a friend or embed it on your website, copying the link is the first step.
Fortunately, it’s a simple process that can be done in just a few clicks.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the different ways to copy a YouTube link on PC or laptop.
One of the easiest ways to copy a YouTube link is to simply copy the URL from the address bar of your web browser.
This works on any web browser, including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Another option is to use the share button on the YouTube video page.
This will give you the option to copy the link or share it on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
We’ll cover both of these methods in detail, along with a few other options you may find useful.
By the end of this article, you’ll be able to confidently copy a YouTube link on your PC or laptop, no matter what your preferred method is. So, let’s get started!
How To Copy A Link From Youtube
Copying a link from YouTube is a simple process that can be done in a few clicks.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open your web browser and navigate to the YouTube video you want to copy the link from.
- Once the video is playing, scroll down to the options below the video.
- Click on the “Share” button.
- The video link will open in a field. Click “Copy” to copy the link to your clipboard.
Alternatively, you can right-click on the video and select “Copy video URL” or “Copy video URL at current time” if you want to link to a specific point in the video.
If you’re using the YouTube mobile app, the process is slightly different:
- Open the YouTube app on your mobile device and navigate to the video you want to copy the link from.
- Tap the “Share” button below the video.
- Select “Copy link” to copy the link to your clipboard.
It’s that easy! Now you can share the link with your friends or embed it on your website.
Sharing On Different Platforms
If you want to share a YouTube video with your friends, family, or followers, there are several ways to do so.
You can share videos on social media, via email, or on your website or blog.
Here are some tips on how to do it.
Sharing On Social Media
Sharing videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is easy.
Simply click on the “Share” button below the video, and choose the social media platform you want to share it on.
You can also copy the video link and paste it into your social media post.
Sharing via Email
If you want to share a video via email, you can copy the video link and paste it into your email message.
You can also use the “Share” button and choose the email icon to share the video directly from YouTube.
Sharing on Blogs and Websites
If you have a blog or website, you can embed YouTube videos directly into your posts.
Simply copy the video’s embed code and paste it into your blog post or website page.
You can also use a plugin to make it easier to embed videos.
When sharing videos on your blog or website, make sure to give credit to the original creator and provide a link back to the original video on YouTube.
This will help to avoid copyright issues and ensure that the creator gets proper credit for their work.
That’s it! With these tips, you can easily share YouTube videos on different platforms and reach a wider audience.
Troubleshooting Common Issues
If you’re having trouble copying a link from YouTube, you’re not alone.
Here are some common issues and how to troubleshoot them.
Link Not Copying
If you’re trying to copy a link from YouTube but it’s not working, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure you’re using the right method to copy the link.
- You can either right-click on the video and select “Copy video URL”, or click on the share button and select “Copy link”.
- Check if your clipboard is working properly.
- Try copying something else and see if it works.
- Restart your browser and try again.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies and try again.
Link Not Working
If you’ve successfully copied a link from YouTube but it’s not working, here are some things to try:
- Check if the link is correct.
- Make sure you haven’t accidentally copied extra characters or left anything out.
- Try opening the link in a different browser or device.
- Check if the video has been removed or made private.
- If it has, the link won’t work.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
By following these troubleshooting tips, you should be able to copy and use YouTube links without any issues.
Copying a link from YouTube is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps.
Here are the key takeaways to remember:
- To copy a YouTube video link on a PC or laptop, simply right-click on the video and select “Copy video URL.”
- If you want to share the video on your blog or website, select “Share” and then “Embed.” Copy the HTML code and paste it into your website.
- If you want to summarize the video, you can use OpenAI to extract the key takeaways and save them in Google Sheets.
- AI tools like ChatGPT, MidJourney, and Google Bard can also be used to enhance productivity and create better-quality content.
- When copying a video link, always make sure to give credit to the original creator and follow any copyright laws.
By following these key takeaways, you can easily copy and share YouTube videos while also respecting the work of the original creators.